Schedule / Frequently Asked Questions
The Saintnine World Couples is open to any two person mixed gender teams! This weekend event follows the World Am & we welcome all players to come enjoy some beautiful golf courses!
We anticipate a sellout of 60 teams. Registration is open until August 14th or a sellout, whichever comes first.
The cost to enter is $179 per player. It comes with:
- Two (2) rounds of tournament golf
- Green fee, cart fee, practice range included
- Welcome Gift Bag including one Dozen Saintnine U-Pro Golf Balls, and a Sparms Shoulder Wrap
- Tournament Prizes
- Top 3 in each flight
- Long Drive Contests
- Closest to the Pin Contests
- Random Drawing Prizes
Optional Skins Games not included (Gross and/or Net available). Games are paid cash on-site.
Each day will be a two player team best ball. In addition, there will be an optional skins games ($20 / day, net) and will include awesome on-course & randomly drawn prizes!
- Round 1 – hosted by Myrtle Beach National Kings North
- Round 2 – hosted by Arrowhead Country Club
Participants will be in two flights based on total combined team handicap. Age/gender will not be factored in flighting, but will determine your tee box. No pair together requests will be accepted for this event.
All participants are required to maintain a WHS approved handicap to be eligible to win net prizes and skins. If you need a handicap, you may request one for free from the tournament committee by calling 1-800-506-8264.
All participants will utilize their low handicap index for competition. Handicaps are subject to review for accuracy and may be adjusted or deemed ineligible for prizing at any time for any reason, including for exceptional scores, by the tournament committee without refund of entry fee.
Handicap deadline days are important to remember! The tournament committee will request your handicap information on August 16th and requests it be returned no later than August 19th. Failure to comply can result in being deemed ineligible for prizes. Furthermore, it is recommended all participants have a WHS handicap established as soon as possible if not already attained upon registration.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 in each flight in the form of a trophy and gift card to Saintnine.
- 1st place – Trophy and $200 gift card per player
- 2nd place – Trophy and $100 gift card per player
- 3rd place – Trophy and $50 gift card per player
In addition there will be on-course contests like Closest to the Pin (4 per day) and Long Drive (2 per day) which winners will receive a GolfBuddy aim L10 rangefinder. In addition, randomly drawn prizes will be available!
The USGA Rules of Golf will govern play. Local rules at each course will apply. The Tournament Committee will resolve all disputes regarding every aspect of tournament play.
Men Under 60 / 6,000 – 6,500 yards*
Men 60 – 69 / 5,500 – 6,000 yards*
Men 70+ / 5,000 – 5,500 yards (or shortest rated for Men)*
Ladies / 4,500 – 5,000 yards*
*All distances listed are guidelines and are subject to changes
- The event will refund any participant that may cancel between their date of entry and August 4th, 2021 minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation received after August 4th, 2021 and before 5:00 PM EST on August 27th, 2021 will be refunded, minus a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after 5:00 PM EST on August 27th, 2021 will not be refunded any of their entry fee regardless of circumstance.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to the Tournament staff either by email or by direct mail. Emails can be sent to Ryan at RHart@GolfHoliday.com and written cancellations may be sent to Events Division, 2051 Golf Academy Way, N. Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
No refunds or exchanges will be made if the tournament is canceled or shortened due to weather or nature. One completed round constitutes a tournament.